RE: Silencing Dial Data reminder in SC4.6

This is indeed the fix.  I bow to your supreme hacking skill...

Thanks a lot!

- Dark Hacker

On Mon, 29 Jun 1998, Brian Massey wrote:

> There's an ini setting the file c:\windows\or_dman.ini (or C:\WinNT\) that
> must be set to zero.  This works for Tradestation and should work for
> Supercharts (SC) but I haven't tested it on SC.  Follow these steps:
>
> 1. In your C:\Windows directory, find the file called or_dman.ini
> 2. Double click on it to bring it up in a Notepad window
> 3. Change the variable Beginner to zero. (Beginner=0)
> 4. Save the file
>
> It's should not show again when you start Dman.
>
> Regards,
> Brian.

Dark Hacker                   |  Hacker and Fortress web mechanic
The Guardians Of Computation  |  Fortress Of Computation
mail: hacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  web: http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/
               "Life itself is.... COMPUTATION!"