RE: Silencing Dial Data reminder in SC4.6

There's an ini setting the file c:\windows\or_dman.ini (or C:\WinNT\) that
must be set to zero.  This works for Tradestation and should work for
Supercharts (SC) but I haven't tested it on SC.  Follow these steps:

1. In your C:\Windows directory, find the file called or_dman.ini
2. Double click on it to bring it up in a Notepad window
3. Change the variable Beginner to zero. (Beginner=0)
4. Save the file

It's should not show again when you start Dman.

Regards,
Brian.