Re : TS 4.0 for sale

Dans un courrier daté du 27/06/98 17:07:50  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 Mr. Orphelin, they "Omega" also announced the following! So which
 statement are we to believe? I need the patch or 5.0 right now! In fact
 I rather want the patch because I do not believe Omega's 5.0 will be
 y2000 the beta is not and I could not believe that they will rewrite and
 rebeta the 5.0 in time to do many of us futures traders any good. I
 believe many option traders are also feeling the crunch too. Given the
 historical track record of Omega, I am very skeptical that Omega has
 made a diversionary post on the anniversary of the y2000 patch promise.
 Please excuse me for being worried but I am out of time to have this
 matter resolved. I too will sell my TradeSatation for 1000.00 with
 OptionStation and WinBeep, today if someone wants it.

TS5 will be Yk2 compliant after the beta.

The TS4 patch will be released after TS5.

They (Omega) are late on their planning. Do you wish less power and more bugs,
or the contrary ?

The delay in this industry is very common, so you should be mithridatized if
you were using computer software since a long time.

My calendar shows 06/27/1998, so I do not worry about year 2000 for the
moment.
I do not care collecting contracts for the next century at this time.

I do not understand how you can have such dummy ideas, selling your software
included in the dummy list.

With the small exception of what's above, I perfectly and fully agree with
your post.

Regards,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com