RE: SPUroll.zip at www.eskimo.com

Charlie,

Comments below...

Once the conversion is done and you are pasting in, you specify what date
range to paste in, so you don't have to worry about your current SP8U data.
And the file Jim gave us just goes to 6/10/98, which is the last day before
the SP8U contract became the front month. So the idea here is to adjust the
SP8M data up to 6/10/98 (when it was the front month) to the SP8U data and
rename it as SP8U data, so that you have liquid, continuous data when you
start looking at SP8U. You do lose the "real" SP8U data before 6/11/98, but
that is the sparsely traded data that doesn't help you very much.

Neil