Re : What is in TS 5.0

Dans un courrier daté du 29/05/98 23:16:03  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 To anyone who cares,

 There are many of us on this list that have been anxiously awaiting the
 release of TS 5.0.  As I am sure you are aware of there are other
 companies producing products that will compete with Omega.  It appears
 that some of the products will surpass TS 5.0 the companies are hungry
 for business and seem to care about their customers & potential
 customers.

As usual, these companies take care of customers with a product that still do
not exist or is ill unfinished or still under development.
"Taking care" is maybe an unappropriate term.

<<
 Before some/most/all of us (your current userbase) decide to jump ship,
 could you possibly share with us in detail what is going to be in TS
 5.0.  I would hope it is a long list.  A pointer to a page on your web
 site would probably be most useful and beneficial to all.  By the way,
 what is the upgrade policy going to be and what is it going to cost us?
 What is the future upgrades and support going to cost?

Beta testers do not have the right o dsiclose the information.
So I cannot.
But TS5 will be a major TS upgrade, far away from the so called competiton.
A slight difference is that the product exists (as it is in its beta phase).

<<
 I am a  very concerned customer, who is very tired of being in the dark
 about the future of the product I currently own and depend on, while
 receiving many glossy ads from Omega on new stuff they have produced
 while we wait.

The future is not far from now.
Be patient and continue to explore TS4  (limited) possibilities  for a while.
I'm sure that you still have some work to do with it.
Doing so, waiting the TS5 availabilty will not be a so serious problem.
It's coming...

<<
 Long time customer - block # < 1500
 John Romero

Pierre Orphelin
Very long time customer -block # 307

<<
 PS - TradeLab is looking very promising and reasonably priced

Yes.
Very promising.