DLL link to MATLAB

List,

I have a question about possibility of linking Tradestation to
Matlab thru custom DLL ( not DDE from Omega Server to Matlab or Excell).
Is anyone out there found a way to link both thru  DLLs?
Specifically: If I have an array of values generated by my EL
study I would like to pass that on to Matlab without FileAppend (EL)
and dlmread/write or csvread/write ( Matlab )for such tasks as plotting
or statistical analysis. It would be nice to have a way to DLL data
(similar to "Excel Link" for Matlab) from  Tradestation to Matlab and
back.
Will GlobPro or HashNums do the job?
Any sample matlab files out there?
Has someone on the list done that already?

EL array <-> DLL <-> Matlab Array ?
Please reply,
Val.