Re: Build21 symbol universe problem

!?

Apparently all I had to do was ASK for help...

I've been fighting with this symbol problem all afternoon.
30 minutes after sending out my plea, I applied my system and *poof*!
The values were perfect.  !?!?

The charts that had the bad values before, still have bad values.
But if I create a new chart, it seems to be OK.

I still have other bizarrities, like two seemingly identical charts
with two seemingly identical systems applied to them, with one chart
showing a 15% higher profit than the other, but hey, that's the price
you pay for progress, right!?   *sigh*

So, nevermind...
Gary