Build21 symbol universe problem

I've been doing some system testing using NDX.  In order to have
the index simulate the contracts, I changed the Big Point value
from $1 to $100 in the Symbol Universe Setup.  That worked fine.

Today I upgraded from TS4.0 build 20 to build 21.  Among other
things, it overwrote my symbol universe.  One of the things
I lost in that operation was my modification to NDX.

No problem, I figured -- so I went in and changed it again.
But none of my systems recognize the change!  They're all
treading NDX trades as $1/big point.  I've tried deleting and
re-applying the system, and exiting TS & the server (BMI),
with no luck.  On the advice of a friend I tried changing
the NDX exchange from CBOE to Nasdaq and back, since that
had helped him with a similar problem.  No luck.

Help!  How can I get NDX back to $100/point?

Plus my systems do not seem to be trading the way they used to,
even for non-NDX symbols....  eeeeeek

Gary