Re: SP/DSP tick weirdness

I have worked with this problem for a long time now.  Since I (and many
others) use the opening range as a guage for support/resistance during
the day and the opening ticks can be very large, this problem can
producd quite a spread between the opening on the two charts.  I have
learned to depend only on the SP8M chart for an accurate read.  I use
two computers side by side running a split feed on BMI and will
occasionally notice a bar or two during the day that are different, with
different opens, highs, lows, or closes.

I have tried adjusting the start time for the DSP to open 5 minutes
earlier, but that did not fix it.  I believe that it is a Trade Station
server problem, but do not know for sure.

Regards,

Jack