Re: CFTC decision on technical analysis

I wonder if the good judge realizes that he will have to hear cases from
every whiner that happens to loose money in the next market tumble?
"Waaaah!  Those big bad brokerage and mutual fund houses use technical
analysis and they didn't forsee the market crash!  Waaaah!  I got scared
and pulled out too quickly so THEY'RE liable for my losses!  Waaaah!
Waaaah!  Technical analysisfailed to protect me from that scalding
cup of coffee I spilled on my lap!

Forget the Y2K problem.  We'll litigate each other into oblivion before we
ever have to face a world-wide computer crash.

Dark Hacker                   |  Hacker and Fortress web mechanic
The Guardians Of Computation  |  Fortress Of Computation
mail: hacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  web: http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/
               "Life itself is.... COMPUTATION!"