Re: Looking into an ela file

Good point Tim. Some has probably developed some method.

My gripe used to be with the older version files in TS 3.5   That was a problem
until I found a Asci text convertion program. This I knew existed from my earlier
experiences.....now these programs are better than just ela files because you can
read the code in text.

I hope one of the list members responds to your request. I think it would be a
real nice utility program to have.

John