Re: Looking into an ela file

Timothy,

The only way I know of is to start to do the trandfer as normal.  Instead of
selecting the bottom button, which transfer everything without asking, you need to
select the options one by one for - Indicators, Showme, Paintbar, System and
Function.  This will then bring up a second window which will list the available
'stuff' to transfer.  Note - For Example - if you select indicator and there are
no indicators in the ELA then the second screen will be blank.  Regretably, the
only thing to do at this point is to start the process over from the beginning.
There is no way to just back up a step in the process.  Finally, if any functions
are needed by what you select to transfer, you will be told that the functions are
being transferred also.

Hope this helps.

John