Re: RW

> Don't know whether or not their refund program is valid or not.

and

>>> MasterSuite comes with a 110% money-back guarantee! <<<

I refer to both above statements made in this thread.....let me ask:

What the point of 110% money back on a 1000 or 5000 or whatever $
system when you lost 50k or 100k or so as you believed those wrong
claims ? Do you get that back aswell ?

The 110% guarantee is worth NOTHING ! This is just silly marketing
spoof aswell as "system to good to sell  - for lease only" and and

rgds hans

The REAL price of a system in only known AFTER trading it !