Re: RW

Dear Peter,
The present law clearly states that only real time accounts are allowed
unless they are clearly identified as hypothetical.
Real-time accounts must be actual accounts who have taken each and every
trade in the  market.
As I stated before, we advised on that rule back in 1976 to stop the
rampant claims that were being made with hypothetical results but not
clearly presented as hypothetical.
Back then, the government drive was to determine who should be allowed to
trade commodities (futures). The advisory committee pushed for full
disclosure rather than government control of who should be allowed to
trade.That's what we got.

Manning Stoller