RW

Hi,

	RW Master Trading is probably a reasonable trading system. What the CFTC
objected to was the "profitable claims" they made over the past years.
Don't know whether or not their refund program is valid or not.

	As someone who has sold a trading methodology, I believe the only
positive, true indication to the system's veracity (or "accuracy") is not
to depend on a service like "Futures Truth", etc., or to post or publish
hypothetical results, but rather  to invite prospective purchasers to
observe trades realtime, like in, as they happen. No BS there. Either it
works, or it doesn't. So be it.

	I personally know traders who have made successful trades using RW. Its
just their after-the-fact claims that gets the CFTC going. Instead of
making outlandish claims, they could have just invited traders to observe
the trades as they unfolded on a realtime basis. Then prospective
purchasers could have made their decisions to purchase the systems or not
by actual observation, realtime. Not by some after-the fact claim.

	They charge big bucks for their systems. Seems to me they could stand some
realtime scrutiny.

	Jim