Re: S&P 500 System Update #3

<<<< second try...apology if duplicated >>>>

There are indeed two sides for every story, and I posted one of them.  I
don't care one wit about about whether you purchased a fraudulent system or
not.  I merely posted the CFTC's side of the story for public consumption
and discussion.

-Tony Haas

john cappello wrote:
>RE Master Suite:
>
>My post in no way is meant to get anyone excited about Master Suite.It was
merely to answer a question honestly and openly.I'll take the profits from
this "fraudulent " system any day.My statements prove my experience and
before I purchased the system I saw real time statements of people who had
doubled their money on a regular basis.

>What R&W did was not right in giving the impression their hypothetical
data could be construed as real time.But they were really fined beyond that
for stating technical analysis works and the CF people say that it does not.