Re: S&P 500 System Update #3

BCGreg wrote:
>>> Your post is accurate, however it does NOT prove that MasterSuite is not
effective.  <<<

Proof not intended, just information of a alledged fraudlent nature

>>> Buyer beware should always be the rule, shouldn't it? <<<

Yep, see above...let the consumer decide with ALL the facts

>>> With this in mind, what good is the CFTC ruling? <<<

Information...let the buyer be wary <g>

>>> Ever heard of a $20,000 lemon, as in cars!  There are lemon laws, WOW!
That's great. <<<

Just try to get your money back AFTER the purchase...almost impossible.
Information BEFORE the fact would make you wary and avoid a stupid purchase
based on lack of knowledge.

>>> MasterSuite comes with a 110% money-back guarantee! <<<

Not worth a damn if they're bankrupt!!!

>>> My point...regulations do not always point us in the right direction,
but they always limit our freedom to choose for ourselves. <<<

Agreed, but the CFTC website posts do give information in which to make a
decision.  That's my point...information.  Government should not decide
what products we should or should not buy.  But the information they
provide us is potentially useful in evaluating products.  Now anyone can't
come back and cry "I didn't know!" about Master Suite if they feel like
that they've been screwed.

>>> What is next! <<<

Don't want to think about it...

-Tony Haas