Re: S&P 500 System Update #3

Your post is accurate, however it does NOT prove that MasterSuite is not
effective.  Buyer beware should always be the rule, shouldn't it?  With this
in mind, what good is the CFTC ruling?  Ever heard of a $20,000 lemon, as in
cars!  There are lemon laws, WOW!  That's great.  MasterSuite comes with a
110% money-back guarantee!  My point...regulations do not always point us in
the right direction, but they always limit our freedom to choose for
ourselves.  What is next!

Sincerely,
BCGreg