Re: clarification

Just to confuse the issue a little further-- since your original problem
stemmed from having your computer clock set to PM instead of AM, there is a
cute little program called ATOMTIME.EXE which synchronizes your CPU clock
with the U.S. Naval Observatory clock via the Internet.  You should be able
to find it at  http://www.komando.com/  or let me know & I can send it to you.