Re: Help!!

<<
 I bought a new computer this weekend.. Installed TS build 18 and then
 upgraded to build 21 from the web site

 Worked fine yesterday, but today it's really acting strange. With my 5
 minute charts all of today's data so far is compressed into one bar at the
 right-hand edge of the chart. Looks like it's yesterday's last bar.

 Also I have some "daily" bars being generated from the live feed. Normally
 you can watch the new day's bar build during the day.. But today it's just
 not there at all.

 The computer clock and date are set right, what could possibly be going on
 here???????

 HELP!!

As a rule -- when asking for help, please include more pertinent info.
In this case, for instance, what datafeed you're using, what
symbol/symbols it affects. Is it just one? If so, which one? Etc.

I had a similar problem in the past. However, since I do not know
your specifics, I can only speculate:

Your datafeed probably did not give you today's time stamp after
midnight.You received some ticks after midnight which were saved
as todays's ticks with a time stamp of yesterday, showing time just
before 24:00. Consequently, all ticks of today are going to be
stamped with the time of such last tick of yesterday. The result will be
a single bar regardless of the time compression you choose.

Open your tick data  (right-click on Edit Price Data), and go to the
beginning of the tick collection for today. You will probably see all
ticks having the same time stamp -- for instance 23:58 with yesterday's
date.

Delete them all. Server will start collecting properly.

Check your datafeed reception to avoid the same problem tomorrow.

Igor Uhrik