Help!!

I bought a new computer this weekend.. Installed TS build 18 and then
upgraded to build 21 from the web site

Worked fine yesterday, but today it's really acting strange. With my 5
minute charts all of today's data so far is compressed into one bar at the
right-hand edge of the chart. Looks like it's yesterday's last bar.

Also I have some "daily" bars being generated from the live feed. Normally
you can watch the new day's bar build during the day.. But today it's just
not there at all.

The computer clock and date are set right, what could possibly be going on
here???????

HELP!!
And best regards to all
Phil Lane