Re: Quality Data

Kim,
I have been a customer of CSI since 1979 with the Apple and Computrac.
Unfair Advantage is without a doubt the best source of "clean" data around.
Be sure you have their latest version which you can get from their web site.
In case you don't know, CSI is one of the very few data vendors who collect directly
from the exchanges. Most of the others are just resellers.

Hope this is helpful.

I am new to the list but long in the tooth as a trader. I'm looking for the .ela
files which were previously posted by "The Code". Can anyone help me?

Manning Stoller