Money Management

I left Omega World more confused than I arrived on the subject of money
management
I first got interested 4 months ago after a talk by Larry Williams
He had some software on this PC that had to be far more than his simple
rule
I have found very little printed
Has anybody any knowledge of any books available
Has anybody read Money Management Strategies for Future Traders NJ Balsara
Does anybody use Money Manager v1.5 or Ryan Jones Product
What has Ralph Vince published
Comments on
MARTINGALE/Anti-Martingale
Fixed Fractional
Optimal f
Secure f
Fixed Ratio
How do you get software working with multiple currencies (S&P $ - FTSE £ -
BUND DM etc)
I trade Financial Futures

Sorry for all the questions
Can anybody point me in the right direction