Omega World

John
I feel the number of attendees was about 100 less than you stated
At the last luch there were 48 tables of 10
Assuming some Omega staff and some exhibitors say +/-  450 to max 500
I only found 2 day trader speakers Linda BR(both ) &George Angell
Majority were  long term & short term position traders if they traded at
all
Too many were trying to sell their software
I met more interesting day traders in the attendees
Omega should checkout how the computer software companies (ie PROGRESS) run
their conventions
They have streams ie Daytraders  /position traders/ etc with a mix of both
developers and users
The speakers have to be intertaining and give the talk with conviction
The easyLanguage was the worst I attended - badly presented /rushed/ very
few questions answered/too much material to cover - he should have just
handed out the code and sent us home.
Lets hope that OMEGA will give us more poeple who can Talk the talk and and
Walk the Walk