Re: Recommendations or Advice

  • To: he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Recommendations or Advice
  • From: Carroll Slemaker <cslemaker1@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 17:41:34 -0700

Hans Esser wrote:

> I dont think above CME figures are DAY only - thats probably the cause > for the big difference. My figures for those days are very near to > yours.

Hans -

I just rechecked the 4/30 file and the time on the last entry is
15:22:52 (Chicago time).  I no longer have the source file (my file is
extracted from theirs - it contains data for just the issue of interest,
SPM8, and has omitted many fields of no interest), but I'm certain that
GLOBEX data, if included in the file at all, is included under a
different symbol.

Incidentally, I received an e-mail from Randy Murphree, using BMI
delivered by satellite, and he (she?) reported counts somewhat HIGHER
even than the CME figures!

Regards,

Carroll