Re: Recommendations or Advice

Carroll:

I had a problem with lost ticks on BMI cable and the reason for it goes
something like this:

Originally, I was using the TBS channel, since it was included at no
additional charge on my cable system.  When I called BMI to ask about
the missing ticks, the told me that TBS is a local channel, and local
channels can iser up to 5 minutes of local advertising per hour.  During
the time the local commercials air, the data is not carried.

BMI suggested I swirch to AMC, which seems to have solved the problem.
I'm not sure which channel Signal uses, but you may want to see if this
could be the source of your problem.

Good luck.

Mike