Re: T/Port Card

Pete:

I do all kinds of work on one of the boxes that collects data [I collect the
same data from the same feeds on two machines...call me careful] and when I
compare data sets, even when I was using CPU intensive work that filled the
cache near 50 percent, my tick count was the same. I just don't have problems
with these cards.

Tim Morge