Re: Support for older TS vers (was: New Tradestation 5.0!)

In a message dated 98-04-28 00:35:59 EDT, c.slaybaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I feel compelled to utter a quiet word in defense of TS support.  I'm still
>  using TS ver 3.01, which is, admittedly, pretty old.  Last summer I had a
>  couple of occasions to call Omega for help, and, while no one there was
>  still familiar with the product, someone did try very hard--and
>  successfully--to get me answers.  Hopefully my experience was not uncommon,
>  and they intend to support legacy versions in the future.

I would have to concur.  Last spring long after  4.0 was out I hit a real
nasty mess with 3.5.  Like a total crash, and wouldn't restart.   Tech Support
spent 2 hours with me on the phone, and helped me go thru, and figure out what
the cause was and how to reinstall with out loosing anything.  I was very
pleased.