Re: Support for older TS vers (was: New Tradestation 5.0!)

I agree-- I've always found Omega to be very helpful with tech support for
their products and I've never known them to abandon one version as soon
another is introduced.  I suspect that the original Post was based either on
a misunderstanding or another feeble attempt by a well known critic with a
vendetta against Omega.