Support for older TS vers (was: New Tradestation 5.0!)

>I have heard from an Omega Rep that the new Tradstaion 5.0 will becoming
>out shortly.  When it does, he said they will no longer support
>Tradstation 4.0.

I feel compelled to utter a quiet word in defense of TS support.  I'm still
using TS ver 3.01, which is, admittedly, pretty old.  Last summer I had a
couple of occasions to call Omega for help, and, while no one there was
still familiar with the product, someone did try very hard--and
successfully--to get me answers.  Hopefully my experience was not uncommon,
and they intend to support legacy versions in the future.
--Chris Slaybaugh