Re: Question for SPY traders

No doubt SPDRs are a very useful investment vehicle but they
are still, after all, a "fund" with the related expenses
thereof.

The following was taken directly from the AMEX web site:

"...Expenses for the SPDR Trust are anticipated to be among
the lowest for investments of this type, currently at 18.45
basis points (0.185%)......"

Accordingly, Vanguard's .2 expense ratio is right in line.

Best regards,
Jim