Re: Omega - More Problems

Let's feel sorry for these poor guys with an axe to grind!!

THEY OBVIOUSLY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO.

MAYBE SOMEONE SHOULD start and OMEGA_SHIT_LIST.

Then the whingers could all get together and confirm their limiting
beliefs to each other. And we could stop waiting for their crap to be
downloaded
to our PCs?

Maybe a fee should be charged for it. THAT WOULD GIVE THEM SOMETHING
MORE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT.

David Hunt
http://adest.com.au