Mark Brown - An invitation

Mark

        By know if anyone doesn't know Alan Savant is Mark they have been
sleeping.  Tis okay.  I would personally like to extend an invitation to Mark
to come back and just be Mark and contribute.  Mark I talked with you once by
phone, and you were indeed the nicest person to talk too.  Your feelings about
Omega aside, the approach isn't working.  People on this list never wanted to
get rid of you, just the noise.  That approach doesn't work.  Never has, never
will.   You made some valuable contributions that has helped a lot of people.
Since what your doing hasn't brought the desired result, why not just come
back as Mark and be a contributor, like you were for a while.

                                          Pete