Re: Canadian Stock Symbols on BMI

You know I live up where this stock trades.  I checked it out....have a good
look at it before you commit cash.  I looked at AMS and pardon me....but (you
can't see my squinting left eye from where you are)......I'm trying to find a
reason to buy ..........no...I'll pass. Buy if you like, but buyer beware.
One of the boys or... has a saying about 'risk and its partner'.....well it
applies here.

John