Canadian Stock Symbols on BMI

I asked BMI how they broadcast stock symbols from Canadian exchanges.  The
example I gave them was AMS on the Vancouver exchange.  In their stock
listing, they show it as "AMS-VC".  When I asked BMI if that is how it
should be shown in TradeStation Server, they said ask Omega.

When I asked Omega tech support, they said ask BMI. <sigh>

Anybody here know the correct way to set it up in Server?  Meanwhile I've
been getting my quotes on it over the internet.

By the way, that "penny stock" has gone up over 30% since I bought 20,000
shares of it (less than $3,000 U.S.) a week ago.  Not big money, by any
stretch, but not a bad % return on the few thousand dollars invested.  I
think it's still got quite a bit of room to continue moving up.