Re: Complete list of commodities

Thanks for all the responses.  As indicated in several responses, the CSI
list is just what I was looking for.

Before anyone thinks I have lost my mind, I'm not looking to trade every
contract in the world.  My margin account automatically limits my trades
to a very small number.  However, I am kind of a data freak, and I'm
building
a database with a list of contracts, exchange, margins, tic sizes, and
point/dollar values.
I sort this list by margin size so I can determine what contracts I can
possibly
afford to trade. Then I track these using my current trading system to see
what
kind of trades are generated.  I then select my trades from the contracts
that show
good hypothetical results.

I intend to transfer the CSI data into an Excel spreadsheet.  If anyone is
interested
in the final result, send me a private email and I'll be glad to send you a
copy when I'm done.

Regards,
Glenn Crumpley