Re: Complete list of Commodities

Glenn:

This isn't a pitch for CSI, but I don't think I've seen a more
complete list than what they list on their product 'Unfair Advantage.'
If you are just looking for the contracts and exchanges themselves,
I'd go to their web, www.csidata.com and poke around. I bet they have
a list of all the exchanges they cover.

I was going to suggest Moore Research, but I don't think they cover
some of the esoteric stuff I collect in Unfair Advantage.

Tim Morge