Ticker tape program

I've been looking for a ticker tape program that will display delayed prices
during the day on my PC.
I've looked at QuoteChannel from PCQuotes, which doesn't seem to give
continuous updates--you
specify a high and low price to trigger alerts.  I tried entering the same
prices in both fields but
I still get no price information in the ticker tape banner.

I've also looked at the Quote.com ticker, but it also doesn't seem to update
the prices, even though
I have specifed a refresh interval of 10 minutes--it displays a current time
for the updates, but the price
doesn't change.

I've also looked at the PCQuote software package, but I'd really like to
stick with something free, if
possible, since I won't be tracking a large number of contracts at any one
time.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? Currently, I'm most pleased with the
FutureSource site.
It does the job, but I would like the convenience of a ticker-style banner,
if possible.

Regards,
Glenn Crumpley