Looking for good DJ News Broadtape Headlines source

I am looking for a good news feed source for the DJ News Broadtape
Headlines.

The best situation I can find so far is Stockedge Online for $79/mo.
+ DJN Broadtape headlines for $75/mo.  The only thing is that I don't
need their quotes as I'm using another quote source (which doesn't
have the DJN Broadtape Headlines).

I like the DJN Broadtape Headlines because they have pre-open
indicators and FAST and FIRST on things like stock splits, earnings
reports, and analysts ups/downs.  Good for quick trades.  Anything
delayed more than 15-20 SECONDS is too slow for this kind of trading.
 Anyone have any suggestions for a comparably fast news source or a
cheaper way to get it?

thanks,

Cash

"I used to have a handle on life, but it broke."