Re: Why buy SuperCharts v4 vs Metastock 6.5?

why not try the 30 day FREE trial for supercharts.and there is probably a free trial for metastock.......
you are probably in the wrong group for unbiased opinions about omega products(i like them..so what.......you have to see what works for you)..try realtraders....there are probably some metastock and supercharts users there......
also, give a little more info,,,ie stocks, bonds(bond futures), agricultural or whatever...
what do you want to trade...
good trading
rich t