Why buy SuperCharts v4 vs Metastock 6.5?

I am trying to decide between SuperCharts v4 and Metastock v6.5  I've tried to search the net but I must be selecting bad combinations as I have not found anything, where someone would express a strong but practical opinion either way.  I don't mind at all if the view is "biased" for either product, what is more important to me is that they have their heart in it.  From what I have gleaned is that Omega as a company doesn't seem to enthuse its customers!!!  Whereas Equis seems to be particularly focused on delivering service.  But then ultimately it's how good the tools is, that is also important.

I would very much appreciate any "pointing" in the "right" direction or gratuitous advice.

Regards, Karl.