Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank you ! for your responses

You guys (gals) are great, giving of your time unselfishly to help out a
fellow trader.
Unfortunately, your overwelming responses have quirkmired me to a point where
I am hopelessly unable to response or thank you individually, so please accept
this post as my appreciation for all of your help.  No time to find out who
said what in which digest issue.  I'll attempt to give my opinion on Visual
Pattern Designer privately ( prefer not to offend anyone ) to all those who
have inquired, when I have time to find you guys on prev digest.
     With regard to my previous post request for help to find a QUICK way to
get a HARD COPY of a graph from my monitor, I haven't investigated all the
possibilities yet.  About 20 yrs ago, I was working with a small machine( by
Eastman Kodak) that's best described as a cross between a microfisch and
computer.  I would electronically search (just like a computer) documents and
when I see what I want on the monitor screen, I  just push one botton on my
keyboard and out scrolls a copy just like a copying machine.  Of course I was
working with text documents, so that might be different than graphs.  This
leads to my next question.  My current "kerosine" printer can only print out a
graph in about 2 minutes or so, which is unacceptable for me.  I am currently
considering a printer that claim to print out 4 color pages/min.  Does this
mean I can print out 4 pages of graph, too or is that just text ???  I have
asked the salesman this question and he told me it can do that plus everything
else that I want it to do !!!???/  Thought I ask you Omeganites for your
expert opinion regarding this before I buy the printer.  I hate to have to
return the printer if it doesn't do what I want.

Many thanks for your help,
     Jim W.

??? Does NASDAQ Market Makers ( CR_ _ KS) capable of keeping track of each
trade's origin, entry price, days since entry,etc ???? Ex. SureTrade, 8 1/2, 5
days
ago, etc.   Now all they have to do is figure out what it takes to shake this
guy loose.  Yikes ! Yikes ! Yikes ! Yikes !   Linda Raschke is right.  It is
rigged !!!