Re: Tom Demark REI

Hi Neal,

You wrote:
>I talked to a brokerage firm that hypes the Demark indicators,
>especially the sequential, and I was told that the sequential no longer
>works very well

I haven't found TD Sequential to be very consistent in timing market
reversals. However, I have found the Sequential Buy-SetUp and Sell-SetUp
Indicators very useful for showing the end of intermediate waves on an
S&P 1-min chart. As soon as the box has been drawn the wave retraces,
except in powerful moves when a second nine-count will begin.

If you or anyone else would like to see an example chart, please ask and
I will email it to you privately rather than waste bandwidth sending it
to the entire group.

Regards,

Michael Soliatis