Re: DATA: FX cash data

hans:

I am a professional trader that trades in the cash foreign exchange
markets. EOD vendors will indeed sell you Citibank's quotes or
Morgan's quotes...but you are much better off if you can find a source
of a blended feed. Reuters is my feed of choice, but there are many
others. Sorry, what you say just isn't so...

Tim Morge