Re: Moving Tradestation?

Geez! -- I can't believe you're serious!!!

My TS requires 214 Mb of space when ZIPped -- that's 153 floppies-- If
you've got time to jam 153 floppies in and out of 2 drives and also deal
with the media failure rate of the disks--- and all the additional time
required to re-zip the files that were corrupted in the PKZIP Spanning
procedure-- Go For It!

I'll take the route of copying it to 3 Zip Disks-- or better yet sending it
across the network, which is cheaper to set up than the cost of a Zip Drive...