a Dumb ELA question.

Thanks for the help over the last month guys,

	I am trying to write an ela code that will compare an variable no. of the most recent bars and compare them to all that i have loaded...

	I thought that somthing like:

INPUT: LENGTH(2),PERCENT(5);
vars: dc(o),dc1(o),dh(0),dh1(0),dl(0),dl1(0),YY(0),EE(0),RR(10000),A1(0),A2(0),A3(0),FF(0);

BEGIN;
YY=0;

FOR EE = 1 TO LENGTH BEGIN;
FF= EE-1;
DC = (close - open)/open*RR;
DC1 = (close[FF]-open[FF])/open[FF]*RR;
DH = (high - open)/open*RR;
DH1= (high[FF]-open[FF])/open[FF]*RR;
DL = (low-open)/open*RR;
DL1 = (low[FF]-open[FF])/open[FF]*RR;
A1= (DC-DC1) ;
A2= (DH-DH1) ;
A3= (DL-DL1) ;
IF ABSVALUE(A1)>=PERCENT THEN YY=YY+1;
IF ABSVALUE(A2)>=PERCENT THEN YY=YY+1;
IF ABSVALUE(A3)>= PERCENT THEN YY=YY+1;

	END;
plot2(YY*10,"MATCH");
	END;

	would give me what i wanted, alas no....

	I am guessing that i need to alter the MaxBarsBack, but how do i do this through ELA?.. the manual doesn't seem to give an example...

Thanks,
MikeFrom ???@??? Mon Mar 30 12:00:36 1998