Re: News Monitor and a P266 Intel

Try this after market hours; close ts and the server go into your file
manager and delete the following 6 files.    storydb.dat  storydb.idx
hdlindb.dat   hdlindb.idx   srccat.dat   and srccat.idx    then run a scan
disk and reboot  make sure you are not getting ctree errors in the server.
 then reopen the server and charting  and news.

> From: Nivan <Nivan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: 'Omega Digest' <Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: News Monitor and a P266 Intel
> Date: Thursday, March 26, 1998 5:31 PM
>
> I recently loaded TS on a new machine that is formatted FAT 32, uses a
P266 Intel, and a Intel 440 LX MB. All appears to be fine until I open the
News Monitor then it bombs Omega TS! (and I loose data...)