Re: omega-digest Digest V98 #168

Sudarshan

I find Cycle Trader effective in combination with other OB/OS indicators
such as  "Scalper" and Yon Arrps "R-4" indicator very effective for
catching market turns. At least for intra-day S&P trading. One can get
hurt in strong trending markets unless you have clear rules and avoid
the temptation of trying to call the top or bottom against a strong
trend. Best to catch the first pull back under extreme trend conditions.

I am curious for those who trade the S&P intra-day that are looking to
catch market turns, what other techniques or indicators are used for
both catching the turns and keeping out of stealth trends. (Trends that
have not yet confirmed themselves to be strong)

Michael Bissonnette