My Apologies

Hi folks...

You know, I read the mail from the list this morning and lo and
behold, there was a post from me telling Robyn my bond position and
what I actually thought about the bond market. I *hate* making
predictions and I meant that note to be private. I apology to all of
you for spamming you with utter nonsense.

Sherriff, if I start telling those stories about selling Richard
Dennis 11,000 June Dmk's and then offering another 15,000 12 ticks
lower...and then...yeah...taking off to Gstaad to ski...yeah...[wipes
his brow] Sorry...Sherriff, if I start telling you all about the $13
million I made last year...Please boot my shaky fingers right off this
list.

Tim Morge [Pick up the pencil, update the chart...]