Re: health-off the topic of the group

I'd also like to second that warning with NASE. Where I live here in the
State of PA., we were ABSOLUTELY mislead by the local NASE representative
regarding the extent of medical coverage and seriously considered legal
action. Read the fine print and get it IN WRITING with the reps
signature.

DAvid Chan